Learn the basics about Childhood PTSD, ACEs, and the brain dysregulation that can impact emotions, perceptions and your chances of finding love.
Clarify what you really want in life and in a relationship, and the characteristics of your ideal partner.
Identify self-defeating behaviors that have hurt your relationships (and choice of partners) in the past.
Clear away obstacles to healthy relationships, including habits, attitudes and existing relationships that hold you back.
Revolutionize your dating strategy with Anna's "Structured Dating" program, which helps you get to know potential mates before forging an emotional bond: No more rushing in, or forging bonds with the wrong people.
- Video 1: Welcome to the Course
- Dating Course Contents
- Video 2: Introduction
- Video 3: My Story
- Video 4: Define What You Want and Write it Down
- Exercise: Your Ideal Life
- Exercise: Your Ideal Partner
- Video 5: Get your ACE Score
- Take the ACE Survey
- Video 6: Understand Dysregulation, the Root of Childhood PTSD
- Checklist: Signs and Symptoms
- Exercise: Your Signs of Dysregulation
- Video 7: Ten Emergency Measures to Re-Regulate
- Ten Emergency Measures to Re-Regulate
- Video 8: Overview of the Daily Practice
- Overview: The Daily Practice
- Video 9: How I Learned the Daily Practice
- Video 10: How to Write Fears and Resentments
- How to Write Fears and Resentments
- Video 11: How to Meditate
- How to Meditate
- Daily Practice FAQs
- Video 12: Intro to Self-Defeating Behaviors
- Self-Assessment: Identify Self-Defeating Behaviors
- Video 13: We're Attracted to Unavailable/Inappropriate People
- Self-Assessment: Attraction to Unavailable People
- Video 14: We Get Triggered Around Intimacy
- Self-Assessment: Triggered by Intimacy
- Video 15: We Get Too Good at Fitting Ourselves to Crap
- Self-Assessment: Fitting Ourselves to Crap
- Video 16: We Have Trouble Seeing Our Own Role in Our Problems
- Self-Assessment: Seeing Our Role
- Video 17: We Have Trouble Being Alone, or Leaving
- Self-Assessment: Trouble Being Alone
- Video 18: Clear Away the Habits/Life Conditions Standing In Your Way
- Self-Assessment: Personal Problems
- Video 19: Clear Away Attitudes and Beliefs That Stop You
- Self-Assessment: Attitudes and Beliefs
- Video 20: End Relationships That Don't Fit
- Self-Assessment: Relationships Don't Fit
- Video 21: How to Break Up with Someone You're Dating
- How to Break Up
- Video 22: Why We Need Structured Dating
- Structured Dating Overview
- Video 23: Going Slowly
- Video 24: Making Dates
- Video 25: Now that You're Dating
- Video 26: How to Stay Regulated in a Relationship
- Tips to Stay Regulated in a Relationship
- Video 27: How to Know if This Person is the One to Marry
Did you grow up with abuse, neglect, or exposure to parental violence, addiction or alcoholism?
Do you have a history of attraction to unavailable or inappropriate people?
Do you get triggered by intimacy, and worry old behaviors will sabotage good relationships?
Are you TOO good at fitting yourself to unacceptable people and situations?
Do you find it difficult to identfiy how you may be repeating negative patterns?
Do you stay in unhealthy relationships even when you know you should leave?
Do you long for a committed relatonship or marriage that's free of drama and full of love and security?